There are many ways to be involved with the project:
- Track the project on the project website. Get updates, view project materials, and provide input on the project webpage.
- Follow the project on Facebook. Visit the project Facebook page for current news, announcements, and to take part in the ongoing dialog on greenway issues.
- Take the survey. Indy Greenways has developed a new online survey to provide more opportunities for public input on the Greenways Master Plan. The survey includes questions concerning the different greenway segments, issues affecting the greenways, and questions about how and where to develop the next trails in the system. The survey is available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/IndyGreenwaysSurvey . Please take a few minutes and give us your thoughts!.
- Meet the planners. Indy Parks has opened a project office specifically for the Indy Greenways Master Plan. We encourage you to stop by the office and give your ideas or discuss issues with the project planners. The office is located at Boulevard Station, the former rail depot at the intersection of the Monon Trail and 38th Street. The office is open on Wednesdays from 8:30-4:30. Stop by any time during those hours. You can also schedule an appointment by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Community Meetings. A series of public meetings will be occurring in February and March of 2013 to collect input from the public. Dates, times and locations will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
Your input is critical in identifying issues and determining the direction of the plan. Please get involved!